The Broken Key

broken_key

    It was a Tuesday and I got late to reach my work place. As soon as I reached the workplace I rushed to the receptionist, collected the key of my office and hurried towards my office. There was a mess at the reception as they were arranging the place for a farewell ceremony.

    I also had a lot of work to deal with, so as soon as I reached entrance door to my office. I bent forward to the door lock which was located at the bottom of the glass door. I tried to open the door with key but it was impossible. There were two halves in that glass door, two lock and one lock per each half. Both keys needed to open both of halves. I changed keys and gave a try again. This sudden incident arouses me up. I was too nervous as it was late. I changed two keys for three times but I couldn’t open at least one half of the huge glass door.

    Finally, I put one key into a lock and turn it with all strength I got. Unfortunately, the key was twisted and broken into two pieces leaving one piece on my hand and other piece at the keyhole. I stool up with no hopes. I went back to the receptionist and explained the incident. Oh my gosh! They have given me a wrong key.

    Having shifted to the right key I once again stepped towards the glass door and tried to open the door with next lock. I could open that half. I managed to enter the office from there and insert other key from inside of the office to the keyhole which stuck with broken key. I could open that half of the door from inside and I saw the tuck part of the broken key has come out a little bit. I pulled out the broken key and I could take that suck part.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post