How to Grow Social Media & Traffic to Websites Easily

    I have found a super cool website which you can use to increase your social networking presence, followers, views or website traffic even. The good news is you can promote your social media or website for completely free! Join over 3,000,000 other users!

    I created an account in this website network and practices this to increase my twitter followers. Result was awesome. I could increase my twitter followers from 4 to 50 within three days. Secondly, I tried this with my blog site to increase traffic to my blog site. It gave me a unique traffic from all over the world majority was from US and European countries.

    It’s so easy to deal with this network. First create an account for you. Click here or one of those images on this post to visit website. Click on sign up and create your account giving your information. It is easy as creating a g-mail or Facebook account.

    Now there are point you can earn them by completing various activities like either Twitter follow, retweet, tweet, like or YouTube view, like, subscribe or Instagram like or VK joining group, following pages or Pinterest follows, saves or Sound cloud follows, likes, reposts, plays or Twitch following or Tick Tok following, likes or mix follows or Visiting websites.

    To earn points, click on Earn points tab from main navigation menu and select what ever the social media you like to engage with and perform task and earn points. Earned points can be seen on home page. I recommend and personally do You Tube watch and Website visit tasks. Just click on visit category and click on task shown on small boxes. Keep browser tab open until time counter counts time. Once is finished assigned number of points added to your account.

    Now when you finished earning points as much as possible now you can redeem those points by creating task for others to complete. Just visit Add/Edit Sites tab of website and go to relevant category. You need to add or link your social media or website you wish to get traffic by its user name/ URL. Others on network complete your tasks (Promote your social media or increase your website traffic) with the intention of earning pints you allocated for each task.

    This is super cool and easy. I have added some of photos of this website and you can look into them and have some idea how this works. There’s a way to collect by purchasing also. But I recommend to collect points by completing tasks. I have added my twitter accounts photo which I got 46 followers in two to three days.

This picture shows activities both done by us and other followed your accounts or visited your website.

You Like Hits 1

This picture shows available twitter follows tasks and points they give to us when we done task.

You Like Hits 2

This picture shows website site visit tasks available to be done.

You Like Hits 3

This picture shows the task made by me to increase my followers on twitter.

You Like Hits 5

This is a picture of my twitter account with forty-six followers which followed me in few days.

You Like Hits 5

This is a picture of home page which shows points owned by me.

You Like Hits 7

This picture shows Earn tab expanded and its categories.

You Like Hits 8

    Finally, I have to say this is a true site which give you real traffic and follows and likes from real existing people not fake generated likes or followers.

    Click HERE to visit website or click on one of those images. Feel free to create account today and start improving your social media popularity and traffic to your website.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post